Search
  • JOY A COLLURA

Page 9- These are my City of Prescott Public Records Requests- (descending order)(Jeff Archer)B

Author- Joy A. Collura

Views expressed to "the public at largeand "of public concern" DISCLAIMER: Please fully read the front page of the website (link below) before reading any of the posts ( www.yarnellhillfirerevelations.com ) The authors and the blog are not responsible for misuse, reuse, recycled and cited and/or uncited copies of content within this blog by others. The content even though we are presenting it public if being reused must get written permission in doing so due to copyrighted material. Thank you. If you just came here with revenge and hate in your mind and heart, then click off to another site-


This blog is for people who want to learn not take the data to gossip and cause harm.


0060_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - FirstRecipient_Fletcher - Subject_IAP GMIHC Memorial Events June 2014 - 06-26-2014 - 0060_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - FirstRecipient_Fletcher - Subject_IAP GMIHC Memorial Events June 2014 - 06-26-2014:

0061_Sender_Light,Dennis - marsha.collier@prescott-az.gov Tuesday Presentation - 03-15-2016 - Fire Services Discussion on Models - Final Revision 311 2016.pptx.pdf:


Fire Services Discussion on Models - Final Revision is 32 pages and I will just name the topics since it has nothing to do with YHF / GMHS.


Fire Services Discussion on Models - Final Revision - March 15, 2016

- Fire Dept. Historical Perspective - 1960's - current. Fire Service Revolution. System Reliability within City of Prescott.

0062_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov FW_ Staff Meeting Agenda - 11-09-2015 - Planning Meeting Agenda 11-10-2015 Revised.pdf:

PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT PLANNING MEETING Date 11/10/15, Time 0815-0915 Location: Station 71 Chiefs Report: City Business New Business: 1) Purge electronic files 2) EMS QA/QI 3) Budget Planning 4) Group Homes Discussion 5) Employee Recognition SOG 6) Kudos Open Forum Follow- Up Items.

0063_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey - FirstRecipient_Moore - Subject_Wildland Quals - 01-15-2018 - qualification flowchart.pdf (seen this exact one twice already)

0064_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey -jandrews@fs.fed.us FW_ CFRA and Amendment - 03-23-2015 - 1206 fire line medic policy.pdf - FIRELINE PARAMEDICINE.pdf - Inventory.xlsx.dat - Prescott FD 2014 - 2016.pdf:

1206.4 Fireline Paramedics The Prescott Fire Department has an agreement with the Prescott National Forest to provide ACLS capable personnel and equipment as an immediate need on wildland fires within PNF jurisdiction. The intent of the fireline medic program is to provide a resource available within the Prescott area. Fireline medics will not be dispatched outside of the Prescott area. Minimum Requirements 2 Redcarded personnel One of which must be a paramedic Both must meet tier 1 or 2 physical test requirements. Transportation Polaris Ranger 6x6, department pickup, wildland Polaris Ranger, or a rental vehicle may be used. EMS Equipment BLS & ALS packs stored on Battalion 1 apparatus Rubbermaid tote stored in upstairs closet at Station 71 Prescott Basin Mobilization Procedure 1. Forest Service IC will order medics through THEIR dispatch. 2. Forest Service Dispatch will contact PRCC to fill the order. 3. PRCC will consult their T-card System on the wall just as they would for an engine assignment. 4. If Prescott Fire Department is up on the rotation, PRCC will contact Battalion 1. 5. Battalion 1 will fill the order with on-duty personnel and page out for backfill. 6. If the incident goes longer than the end of your normal shift, the medic team must notify B-1 and he will coordinate relief for the team. Administration  Resource orders must meet the following criteria. o An “E” number for: 1 ALS KIT o Another “E” number for: 1 BLS KIT o An “O” number for the Paramedic o An “O” number for the other person  CTR's must be filled out for the personnel.  A Shift Ticket must be filled out for each “E” number. Patient Care Providing patient care in the wildland fire environment yields itself to a whole new set of challenges apart from the types of emergency calls we encounter on a daily basis. All patient care will follow PFD, YRMC, and State DHS guidelines and policies for EMS care providers. YRMC will be the base hospital and the source for online medical direction. All equipment restock will follow same protocol as normal daily operations. Eg… IV equipment & drugs will be restocked at YRMC, soft supplies & C-Spine will be restocked in house. All fireline medic equipment will be rehabbed and put back into service prior to personnel leaving the station. All paperwork must be submitted to the secretary responsible for wildland billing.

Backcountry, TRT, & Special Events • Packs will be stored on BC Rig. • Can be used for any type of emergency call or special event. Fireline Medics • This program is at the request of the PNF to provide rapid ACLS treatment for their personnel on scene of their fires. • ANYONE who is tier 1 or 2 on the floor could be utilized as we are all redcarded. • 2 people will respond (at least one will be a Medic). • One of the UTVs or a PFD pick-up may be used. Business • CTR's must be filled out for the personnel. • Shift Tickets must be filled out for the EMS equipment & the vehicle you take. • WE WILL NOT GET PAID IF RESOURCE ORDER DOES NOT MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA: – 1 ALS KIT, 1 Operator, 1 Vehicle – 1 BLS KIT, 1 Operator, 1 Vehicle. Mobilization 1. Forest Service IC determines if incident is expected to take more than a few hours. If so, they will order medics through THEIR dispatch. 2. Forest Service Dispatch will contact PRCC to fill the order. 3. PRCC will consult their T-card System on the wall just as they would for an engine assignment. 4. If Prescott Fire Department is up on the rotation, PRCC will contact Battalion 1. 5. Battalion 1 will fill the order with on-duty personnel or fill based on the wildland signup list. 6. If the incident goes longer than the end of your normal shift, the medic team must notify B-1 and he will coordinate relief for the team. Equipment Restock • Our contract is a “wet contract”, meaning we are responsible for all disposable items. • All medications will follow same procedure for restock @YRMC. • All other EMS supplies will be restocked in house. • Upon return from fire, EMS Standby, or TRT call, inventory will be taken and equipment will be restocked. • Any equipment needs that cannot be met, forward to SARGE & ARCHER.The “Dutch Creek” Incident • Fatality Incident • Changed many medical standards for wildland incidents. • Dictated the addition of pages 108 & 109 in the new IRPG. • Click HERE for Dutch Creek Video.



Basics Of “Dirt Medicine” • Move with the crews throughout the shift. • Remember the resources you have at your disposal. Be SPECIFIC with your resource requests. – Order a ground ambulance immediately and consider launching a helicopter. – DPS Ranger Helicopter for Patients needing short haul or technical rescue capabilities. – Medical helicopters with night vision capabilities. Basics Of “Dirt Medicine” • Limited resources & tools, get creative. • Constantly play out “what if” scenarios in your head. Plan for the worst. • Keep in mind how you’re going to get the patient out if something happens. • The gear is heavy! Move slow, watch your footing, and stay hydrated. Our Equipment • 2 Packs – No PEDIATRIC GEAR – Limited Drugs – Enough Equipment to handle one critical patient (trauma, cardiac, respiratory, heat injury, seizure, diabetic). • Overstock Box – Clip Board with PCR’s and all necessary paperwork. – Extra equipment including excess drugs (dopamine, thiamine, oxytocin, etc…) • See inventory sheet for complete list of equipment. New Gear • ZOLL Defibrillator W/Lead II capability • If you want AED mode (for a code) plug in defib pads before turning on. • If you want Monitor mode (asses rhythm) plug 3 lead cable in before turning on. • Israeli Combat Dressing • C-A-T Tourniquet • Collapsible Traction Splint.








break - 8/3/20 4:20 PM

0066_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey - FW_ Yavapai County Overdose Fatality Review Board Meeting October 24 - Unintentional Drug Overdoses -- FINAL DRAFT.PDF (already saw this one earlier- repeat)

0067_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey - FirstRecipient_Cooley - Subject_Wildland Mentorship Stuff - 01-15-2018 - Wildland Quals.pdf (again the Quals- repeat)

0068_Sender_Sventek,Jaimiemarsha.collier@prescott-az.govStaff Meeting Agenda - 11-16-2016 - Planning Meeting Agenda 11-17-2016.pdf:

PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT PLANNING MEETING Date 11/17/16, Time 0815-0915 Location: Station 71 Chiefs Report: City Business New Business: 1) Auxiliary Fire Corps 2) ITS/Communications Issues 3) Firefighter Core Temperature’s During Fire Suppression Scientific Study – Dr. Donald Shaw, Franklin Pierce University 4) PFD Christmas Party Scheduled – December 4th , Station 71 @ 1600 5) Zelms’ Farewell – November 17th, Transfer Station @ 1100-1330 6) Kudos Open Forum Follow- Up Items 1) Remembrance Rescue Project 2) Lexipol – Updating Policy Manual. Facilitator: Jaimie Sventek Recorder: Chief Essex

0069_Sender_Light,Dennis troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov Bi-Weekly Update - 05-29-2015 - (photos only):

I want to NOTE- many wanted me to "live" show you the records which takes longer in my way of thinking - you are learning what? Probably nothing. That is truly how it has been for seven plus years for me. I go through tens of thousands of records as you see now - I call it FLUFF.


Then all of sudden I do find a golden piece to the puzzle. That is "how" it works when you do this. So really I have not been impressed in any of these lately and they have been a waste of my time and monies. Yet you just do not know until you look. But I did fulfill your wish and that was to do it "live" so you can see how long it takes my PC to upload and do this all- very slow. But here I am.


BE ME ..LISTENING TO HUNDREDS OF AUDIO... TO LISTEN TO THE MANY MANY MANY HOURS OF AUDIO DAY IN AND OUT OF FEED TO THEN SIX MONTH LATER "BAM" - FOUND A GOOD ONE. YOU NOW GET A GOOD LOOK INTO MY WORLD...NOT SO FUN, EH! RIGHT! NO MORE HANDING YOU THAT SIX MONTHS OF HARD WORK IN A "SPLIT MOMENT". NOW BECAUSE YOU ASKED YOU ARE ON THE JOURNEY WITH ME. NEXT TIME BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR-

0070_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie Reminder FW_ PFD Christmas Party - December 4th - 11-22-2016 - Prescott Fire Department Christmas Party 2016.pdf:

Prescott Fire Department Christmas Party Sunday, December 4th @ 4PM Fire Station 71 It’s a potluck party. Please bring a dish to share! Santa will be there to see the kids! Please bring a wrapped gift ($10 or less) for your children with their name on it, from Santa, for Santa to give to them. You may drop gifts off at station 71 in the Battalion Chief’s office any time prior to the party or bring with you the day of. Santa provides his services by donation only. Please bring some donations! Please RSVP to Jaimie Sventek at 928-777-1766 by 5PM on November 29th with the number of children attending.

0071_Sender_Lucas,Ralph _RE_ Training Request Chainsaw Refresher - 01-21-2019 - Archer TRF for Chainsaw Refresher.pdf: PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT TRAINING REQUEST FORM

0072_Sender_Lucas,Ralph - Radio Frequency Charts - 05-16-2018 - 2018 Radio Groups 1 and 2 and 3.docx.pdf: I will give snippet but not giving out radio frequencies-

0073_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - Planning Meeting Minutes - 10-14-2016 - Planning Meeting Minutes 10-11-2016.pdf:

PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT PLANNING MEETING Minutes Date 10/11/16, Time 0820-0910 Location: Station 71 Present: Chief Light, Cory Moser, Dave Essex, Ralph Lucas, Don Devendorf, Dan Morgan, Nate Keegan, Jaimie Sventek Recorder: Cory Moser Chiefs Report: New City Manager Lamar was sworn in. Thanks to the Honor Guard for their participation. New Business: 1. Auxiliary Fire Corps Of 6 people scheduled for interviews, 5 have completed the Chief’s interview process. A 7th person is yet to be scheduled. The next step in the process is for orientation, tentatively scheduled for November 7th and 8th. Uniform sizes were obtained during the Chief’s interviews and will be forwarded to Pluimer for ordering. Ralph Lucas will be the program manager, overseeing the budget and other issues as they arise. Anticipate a 4-8 hour per week commitment per volunteer. Will need to schedule another meeting during the last week in October to finalize the process. The Geo Tracker will be their assigned vehicle. 2. ITS/Communications Issues Smoke Tree Station. Do we want to make CAD changes for response while the street repairs are being completed in front of Smoke Tree? Consensus among staff is that we do not want to change CAD for the duration of the repair work. Chief Light stated that if 74 is dispatched to a call, they are to respond to it immediately and address any coverage or dispatch issues after their dispatch. Station 71 WiFi. IT will be installing it this week. Station 71 Dispatching. During crew displacement, a conduit can be run out to the RV to allow for dispatching. MDT Monitors. Do not wipe clean with any liquid. Use a microfiber cloth for cleaning of the screens. E71 screen is to be replaced. 3. Badge Pinning / Promotional Ceremony Scheduled – October 14th, Station 71 @ 1330 All promotions have been made prior to the pinning, and will be recognized at the ceremony. Still may need to deconflict this event with Chief Emery’s memorial- more information when the memorial date is confirmed. In the meantime, continue as planned for the 14th. A local media release regarding the pinning will be sent. Morgan and Lucas to coordinate the preparation work for the event. 4. Kudos Multiple- see emails. Also, while discussing the Trump rally, Chief Light reminded the BCs that he is supportive of up-staffing engines for events, as necessary. Open Forum Following the internal investigation, PFD will look at internal processes in order to identify how to avoid any future incidents with ladder operations. Several ideas discussed, including footing procedures, number of personnel needed on roof, and retraining department-wide. Morgan to follow up with Luedeman to research improvements to ladders, including rubber feet. Recent Accident at PHS During construction at station 71, do not use the restroom in the RV. Use the restroom in the apparatus bay. Floor work begins on October 24th. All staff members to get physicals and blood work as well, including CRR and office personnel. Any expectations of SCBA use requires PT monitoring, including CRR. ePCR update- classes still on track for October 24, 26, 27. New tablets are in and in the BCs office. 4 trainers have volunteered for the 3 shifts. Follow- Up Items Meeting adjourned at 9:10AM.

0073_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie -Prescott Fire Christmas Party - December 7 - 11-06-2014 - Prescott Fire Department Christmas Party 2014.pdf: (Repeat seen earlier)


Good Night- Movie Night. Have a nice evening. (8/3/20 6:30 PM)

I began to watch some Noah's Ark Documentary but I got real ill as I was eating Boar's Head hummus...dropped to a fetus position. I really do not think it was the food and that I am just really ill. The nausea and vomiting sucks. I showered and put fresh layer of Save the Baby on. I kept also thinking to Harwood. I did not realize earlier this week I did pull a request but I also want to see what Bill Boyd has for an update to so I emailed him just now-

Here is a pitiful current selfie from just now- you can see the swelling went down in the bridge between my eyes and its draining spot (red spot in center of bridge) but the lids still semi swollen- I just wish the nausea / vomiting part would cease- sucks!

Back to the PRR and sharing them to you- it is 8-4-20 3:53 AM but been here since 2:38 AM- just feel so yuk so on here as a distraction since I am unable to sleep even with melatonin. Yesterday at 8:59 AM you could see the full moon so pretty and right now at 4:15 AM it is 99%.


By 8-4-20 6 AM I was full blown projectile vomiting for eleven minutes. This is rough. I am so tired of the numerous times of vomiting. My poor chest wall and throat. I have a lot of health areas of concern so I need to speak up and tell you areas about the Yarnell Hill Fire and its aftermath just in case my time is coming to an end- and when you feel this yuk, it feels like I do not even see that little light I usually see when feeling ugh. Called hope. I just do not see it. And I am the one that would even pretend to see the light until I did and I just am not seeing it. I am ill. I have been saying I am ill on and off over time but none feels this yuk since my MRSA phase.


If you are a snowflake or easily offended or sensitive to YHF information, please exit the page right now- that is my disclaimer so I can freely speak below.

Remember when Harwood did that podcast with Pfingston - over time I have requested in many possible ways and never yet have that record sitting with me even though ever since the podcast came out I asked as direct and indirect for Harwood's G-time record for June 30, 2013 and July 1, 2013 (or was he assigned off that day too like McCarty ???) (tied to a Historical Significant Fire- Permanent Record- should be there or a transfer of it or a destruction form- something versus nada-nothing) to fact check and verify.


Why did I do that- pull those specific records? It never felt quite right to me. Here we had the Family time at the Prescott Library to go over the SAIT SAIR so besides being a GMHS Alumni - why was he that tall guy in the corner in that library meant for just Family? I mean besides working Station 74 in Prescott as a FF yet on the podcast he only says he is GMHS Alumni or FF but fails to say a Prescott FF in Episodes one and two when formally introducing himself to us the World . Was he delegated to be there at the library? Personally? Professionally? Both? We know that Station 74 in the Media had McCarty coming home early for a vacation but do you know as well I also requested his G-time records and not yet seen it. I heard Willis and Steinbrink's good friend full moment of sharing and due to that sharing- Station 71 thru 75 have been a focus of mine to gather their documented whereabouts on June 30, 2013 to July 1st, 2013 and I begin to release the PRRs you will see a very weird pattern if you watch on those Stations. Especially now you are seeing all the fluff here but if there is a gem that happens, I will know it.


Anyways, think about this World. Doug Harwood. Why would the City of Prescott who has this "Prescott Way" allow or enable this podcast when they are all about protecting their interests and Harwood is a PFD Station 74 FF? Why would they let it happen? Especially if you pull PRRS and see the emails where they do their best to make sure people did not speak in regards to YHF that was tied to them. ???


Think back to Pfingston talking about the "tension" in that library. Who were the people who early on made it to Media as people who showed intense emotions. Marcia McKee; they did her wrong. A woman who comes from another State to learn her son died in a fire and be in this foreign environment and no matter "how" she reacted- I always felt she was not shown the proper way. I never met her nor spoke to her so this is not a biased feel. Yet if they could paper trail (cause concern) towards her maybe she would avoid coming to Prescott or feel not welcomed there.


Then there was Pfingston and Marsh defending Juliann at the court house steps to that reporter, remember- was it Tom Steele that spoke his question (August 7, 2013) That intense moment.

(16:40/18:38 marker of the video). Which both ladies were unaware but at that moment some locally knew some "behind the scenes" dirt about what was happening with Juliann and her personal life. I will not share it here because she is a mother. I respect that but it was very unkind stuff happening. I think it has created walls so badly since for many and I pray all the time on that area the walls end and people are together again.


I really do not know who was in Juliann's ear so early on but by Feb 2014 it was led back to me this lady Juliann did not like the Yarnell hikers who she never met or spoke with and by the time Ered Matthew did The Fence play which had many layers about the Yarnell Hikers and we had no clue- just so you know- at that time we had been interviewed by so many that we had no idea the play would involve us so heavily- yet Ered did note in all Wildland Fire Fatalities there was never Eye-witnesses like us so we were like okay- I guess...it was awkward. Allie Kate Elliot played me well. (July 2014) ( https://www.facebook.com/station7fence/?tn-str=k*F&__fns&hash=Ac0QzQot5XhtH6vC) This was a photo of the lady playing me in the play:

https://www.facebook.com/station7fence/photos/a.433889786753122/433889863419781/?type=3&theater


(http://www.playbillder.com/show/vip/Basin_Lake_Theatre_Project/2014/The_Fence_9394/page/5)

(http://www.playbillder.com/show/vip/Basin_Lake_Theatre_Project/2014/The_Fence_9394/page/5)

(https://www.facebook.com/station7fence/photos/a.433889786753122/433889926753108/?type=1&theater)

( http://www.changeinthewind.org/the-song.html )


and Juliann was there and her friend (Kelsey Diefendorf ) was in the cast which was also told to me that Kelsey who never met me did not like me and I felt it as a guest that night- I had already all that data I knew already so I "got" the odd mannerisms and as the Cast said go introduce myself to her and her friend / nanny and I was like what for - they had no clue what was being fed to me about Julianne so I just went over shared my moment I saw GMHS and cordially left because remember I heard very negative feedback so why would I want to keep it going. I am not fake. I felt their dislikes towards me. The only person that I knew publicly that knew her was Holly Henderson Snider Neill so then after what Moses said December 2013 I just ruled it that it possibly was Neill but who knows.


When the podcast came out I called Pfingston and left voicemail and emailed but they never replied. I felt it was a good time to bridge because she states she wants to know but then I wonder does she when she never replies?


Let us take a moment of silence and listen to songs tied to YHF- GMHS

songs about Yarnell Hill Fire / GMHS:

(RiP -Lou Roggio - https://dlfuneral.com/tribute/details/1244/Louis-Roggio/obituary.html - Lou, too many died of pancreatic cancer in our Community after YHF...I will always stay the course to get the truths out and thank you Denise for having Faith and staying strong- )









these songs reminds me of the GMHS and many I lost in my Community after the YHF:

PLEASE ANY OF YOU THAT WERE THERE THE LAST 18 MINUTES ON YHF JUNE 30, 2013- WATCH THIS OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU "SPEAK UP":



First off I am okay to see and sit with anyone- ANYONE. Even if you do not like me. I always said that and I always showed that. Hiked anyone who had asked.


Back to what I was saying...so you see how Tom Steele (journalist) asked questions and how quick Pfingston and Marsh jumped in then the lawyer...


Watch the Harwood journey on Social Media or your Google Alerts or GTS (Google that Shit). Which includes Jessica Harwood who has been Eric Marsh Foundation "all time favorite human being" and Doug Harwood's wife.


Why do I have a focus to them on Google Alerts? Because Doug Harwood's G-time records have not been produced and I have someone out in the world placing Prescott Firefighters on the YHF that neither Investigation reports ever spoke about nor the Media who Pete the Miner told me Media was present in that specific area.


I am suspicious that there is no documented record that the City of Prescott failed to stop Harwood from doing the podcast. Seems like a conflict of interest or something to participate in such. I have looked and I have asked for those records.


Than I get that he is a GMHS Alumni until you meet some of these Alumnis and hear their stories then the puzzle gets stranger because even they found it odd what Doug was doing-


Then it got even more strange when here you had Doug from day one in Pfingston's path showing the path of fusees and lab reports with Sinclair and Neill and Willis. Why focus there? Versus the phone records and GPS Units that those GPS units laid hidden for HOW LONG????


The GPS UNITS---remember---by none other who logged it in but Harwood's Fire Station 74- right???? I find it odd. Like a diversion. Why not look at those Google History Locations of those on June 30, 2013- all involved in the last 18 minutes not just the GMHS.


Then you have Marsh who wants us all to remember the GMHS only in kind manners and do not think to research it out...anyone who is anyone who has been in the Deployment Zone or up on the Ridge know there is omissions and lies in the aftermath of the YHF and the Investigation Reports.


Why is it the Harwoods are like glue to the most publicized "Public Figures" in the aftermath of the YHF? I don't know but they are. Sure I think they genuinely care yet I want to know where was Station 74 staff on June 30, 2013? Were you the ones out where Wasson spoke about? I would like to know finally. Could be just a local support thing but from an outsider looking in- and the whole GPS thing- gotta wonder...


You have a mother who wants all the answers but will not sit down with me to bridge some areas and yet sits warmly with Harwood talking fusees and lab reports and not real time key points and then you have a widow who wants to remember it all the way she needs to - but I get Neill sending texts to me that Marsh is at peace with me then I saw what I saw at the Academy- ??? Not nice at all. Then the Social Media ugliness. Then to see Doug who is "digging" is graciously given the freedom to dig for answers and his wife is besties with Marsh but I am ???? - I just do not get it. ??? Why...


Fair Use Rules could apply but I am not gonna plaster the pic here on my blog- called avoidability but if you go here to April 2019 - https://www.facebook.com/ericmarshfoundationforwildlandfirefighters/posts/2231137953646042?comment_id=2231140650312439&reply_comment_id=2231164590310045&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D&__fns&hash=Ac24xw6tbwbWXFrK or here are snippets that can lead you to the photos:






I never publicly much talked about the above because I saw this tight knit local support the Harwoods had but I am not a believer in the 'we want to help'--- remember --- it was your own Fire Station Harwood that logged and stored those GPS Units but never been much talked about until my blog---so yeah...I am willing to sit down and talk with either one of you because my gut says you were not on the fire but since then you had to have learned about the GPS units that were inventoried by our own Department...Show me the records you were not on the YHF in any fashion so the World can see it too. I think because I feel so ill I just did not want that information to go with me...if I never make it out of this bullshit symptoms- it sucks. I want to see where the Prescott Fire Department Stations were all at on June 30, 2013 and explain why on the GPS Units never being handled properly? We can still pull the data today so why won't you? Why does it take me to publicly share it for us to even note the GPS Units topic...why Mayhew?



World, look at the kind of support locally shown - pretty powerful, eh:

Oh Carl, how I miss our meet and greets at Waffle & More...RiP Clayton:

And to another family I feel was mistreated after the YHF was David Turbyfill - RiP Travis -


0074_Sender_Moser,Cory - Subject_Tritech CAD Mobile Rollout and Training - 01-29-2018 -Tritech Rollout Teleconfrence Links.docx.pdf:

Tritech Rollout Teleconfrence Dates/Times/Links February 1, 2018: 0900 https://zoom.us/j/962681285 February 1, 2018: 1300 https://zoom.us/j/344188571 February 6, 2018: 0900 https://zoom.us/j/402748743 February 6, 2018: 1300 https://zoom.us/j/299377912 February 7, 2018: 0900 https://zoom.us/j/163425293 February 7, 2018: 1300 https://zoom.us/j/609557852

0075_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie -Subject_Staff Meeting Agenda - 02-16-2018 - Planning Meeting Agenda 2-20-2018.pdf:

PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT PLANNING MEETING Date 2/20/18, Time 0815-0915 Location: Station 71 Chiefs Report: City Business New Business: 1) ITS/Communications Issues 2) PRCC Updates 3) Building Safety Updates 4) Citizen’s Fire Academy 5) Inspection Information for Responders 6) Southwest Incident Management Conference Update 7) GMIHC 5-Year Memorial Planning Needs 8) Building Safety Inspectors/Permit Techs – Ride a longs 9) Educational Requirements for APPER book and Promotion 10) Turnout Helmet Safety 11) Kudos Open Forum Follow- Up Items 1) Community Paramedicine. Facilitator: Chief Lucas Recorder: Chief Devendorf.

0076_Sender_Kriwer,Eric - FirstRecipient_Kriwer - Subject_RE_ A-Shift News and Notes - 06-20-2014 - News and Notes A-Shift 2014 Tour June 26-July 2.docx.pdf:


0077_Sender_Light,Dennis - FirstRecipient_Lucas - Subject_FW_ Basin Ops Plan - 12-31-2018 -

2018 Prescott Basin Ops Plan_.docx.pdf: It is 24 pages "Incident Management in the Prescott Basin" - not going to put it on here- it is the Goodwin Fire stuff.

0078_Sender_Ben Roche - FirstRecipient_Aaron Hulburd - Subject_Prescott Basin Meeting - 03-21-2019 - image001.jpg:

No email thread just an image:

0079_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - Retirement BBQ - Mecca - April 28th - 04-10-2017 - Dave Mecca Retirement April 2017.pdf:

After years of hard work and dedication, it’s time to take a permanent vacation! Please join us in celebrating the retirement of Dave Mecca! Friday, April 28th, 2017 12:00pm Prescott Fire Station 71 Hamburgers and Hot Dogs to enjoy!

0082_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey - FirstRecipient_Reese - Subject_FW_ Wildland Quals - 01-15-2018 - Wildland Quals.pdf: (repeat from earlier)

0083_Sender_Light,Dennis Subject_FW_ Citizen's Academy March 14-May 2 - 01-10-2019 - Citizens Academy Agenda 04112019.docx.pdf -Schedule.docx.pdf:

PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT Citizen’s Academy Agenda April 11, 2019 1730-1745 Dinner and Socializing All 1745-1805hrs Department Overview/What’s Important Chief Light 1805-1830hrs Department History Eng. Jackson 1830-1840 Convenience break 1840-1910hrs EMS Cardiac Demonstration DC Moser 1910-2000 Break Out Sessions/Five Stations (5-6 person groups) FD Staff (Engine Co., Truck Co., TRT, HM, Wildland) *All times are approximations

Spring Citizen’s Academy Schedule 5:30-8:00pm Class Title Location Date Class #1 Council Welcome, Introductions & Overview, City Manager Centennial Center 3/14 Class #2 Finance & Budget/Legal/Clerk Centennial Center 3/21 Class #3 Recreation Services & Library Library Founder’s Suite 3/28 Class #4 Police Department Police Department Training Room 4/4 Class #5 Fire Department Station 71 4/11 Class #6 Public Works & Water Resources Centennial Center 4/18 Class #7 Airport Terminal/Centennial Center 4/25 Class #8 Community Development / Communications, Economic Development & Tourism Centennial Center 5/2 Ceremony Graduation City Council Chambers (3pm) 5/14.

0083_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - Subject_Planning Meeting Minutes - 05-25-2017 - Planning Meeting Minutes 5-9-2017.pdf:

PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT PLANNING MEETING Date 5/09/17, Time 0815-0915 Location: Station 71 Attending: Chief Light, Chief Lucas, Chief Moser, A/BC Morgan, Chief Luedeman, Chief Devendorf, Jaimie Sventek Recorder: Scott Luedeman Chiefs Report: City Business There is not much new to report. We are working on the transition plan for Fire Prevention section in the Community Risk Reduction Division to be moved to the building department within the city. Chief Devendorf met with CRR personnel last week to discuss needs. New Business: 1) ITS/Communications Issues This item was not discussed due to no presence of IT personnel. 2) Citizen’s Fire Academy Chief Light is going through the Citizens Police Academy and would like to implement a Citizens Fire Academy before the middle of July. Dates chosen for the academy are June 22, 29 and July 6, 13. Each session will be a 2 hours with an agenda to be developed soon. We are looking at a maximum of 14 students, with the hopes of getting a broad spectrum of City of Prescott Citizens. 3) Ed Leave Policy The ed-leave policy (430.2 note 4) currently states that for periods less than 24 hours the BC will grant leave, and periods of 24 hours the Training Chief will grant leave. This will be changed to all ed-leave will be vetted through your Battalion chief. 4) Fire Administrative Phone Coverage With the move of Elisabeth to the building department, phone calls will go to Admin, with Marsha and Karen answering the main phone line from their work stations if the call isn’t picked up after 3-4 rings. The phones should not go to voicemail for any more than a couple of hours during normal business hours. Jaimie will work with Teresa and the Auxiliary Fire Corps for office coverage if she’s gone for the day. However, in the event that coverage cannot be obtained, Chief Light expects that Marsha or Karen will make a presence at the Administration office. 5) EMS Proclamation reading today @ 1500 @ City Council Chambers E72 will be at the City Council meeting today as well as Chiefs Light, Devendorf, and Moser 6) Salute to Hero’s Event - May 13th @ 0800 PV Event Center In years past, we have failed to attend this event. This is an important event to get us into the community and interact. Engine 75 will be at the event and will be last out for calls. 7) Carry the Load National Relay Walk– Memorial Event – May 15th @ station 71 Anyone that wants to participate in the Prescott leg of the walk should be at station 71 by 0745. The walk will leave from station 71 at 0800 and go to Lowes on Highway 69. 8) YCCA Home and Garden Show – May 19-21 @ PV Event Center Prescott Fire Department will have a booth at the Home and Garden Show. We are asking Volunteers to sit at the booth each day. Acting Chief Morgan has the 20th covered. If you are willing to spend some time out there, please contact Chief Devendorf for scheduling. 9) Badge Pinning / Promotional Ceremony – May 26th, Station 71 @ 1330 All are encouraged to attend this event. This is an important tradition of our department and we would love your support. This is open to employees and families. Mayor Oberg, City Manager Lamar, Councilwoman Orr, and Councilwoman Wilcox will be attending. PHS ROTC will be posting the colors and Prescott resident Kiona Bell will be singing the National Anthem. 10) Kudos See emails from Jaimie Sventek Follow- Up Items 1) Firefighter Core Temperature’s During Fire Suppression Scientific Study – Dr. Donald Shaw, Franklin Pierce University This is going good. A and B shifts are complete and C shift will be participating in the near future. Open Forum Acting Chief MorganThe Alarcon Street construction has given some minor tactical challenges. There is now a median down the center. If you are in the area, please look at it and do some pre-planning. Acting Chief Morgan is following up on the completion of heart saver tones for all calls. Chief LuedemanOur annual FAA inspection is coming up May 17-19 There will be a large-scale airport drill in August. Planning is starting this week. Chief DevendorfIf we have a bird start a fire from arching with power lines, Chief would like us to notify him before a press release goes out. APS has national guidelines to follow when this occurs and they would like a heads-up prior to the article hitting the paper. We currently have only 2 fire inspectors for our department. If the origin is simple and known, we are asking the engine company officers to make the determination and not call an investigator. If you need an investigator though, please call us. Jaimie SventekChief Morgan is taking over wellness and wanted to make sure he knew about money in next year’s budget for maintaining PT equipment. Anyone managing a budget for their program is encouraged to meet with Jaimie to go through budget training. Please schedule this through Jaimie. Chief LightFor the persons checking out the Haz-Mat gear and monitors at station 75, please make certain we are completing and documenting the checks. This is an OSHA requirement. Chief LucasThe emergency generator will be replaced at 71 in the near future Support 74 is OOS. At this time, it is unknown when it will be completed. If we need a TRT vehicle, we will need to special request CAFMA’s. Chief MoserFacilities will be placing an electrical connection on the north end of the ramp at station 75 so LLA can plug in their ambulances. The bay that used to house the ambulance will now be ours to store equipment. Discussion is underway to determine its use. The Special Olympics walk went good; hopefully next year we can have more of a presence. The engineer academy will be in August and dates will be out soon. This month was busy for training. Thank you all for remaining flexible. MCS testing will be starting in June. Each shift will have 2 days a month scheduled and it will be up to the BC’s to schedule their engines. We are looking at the requirements currently in the engineers APPER books. One question is what will be allowed for a hydraulics class. One thing discussed was coming up with an in-house hydraulics class. More discussion will take place. *** 974 is still in phoenix. There is a delay in the pump rebuild with Rosenbauer. There is no completion date as of yet.

0084_Sender_Kriwer,Eric -Subject_FW_ Leadership Series - 04-30-2015 - Leadership I 2015Flyer.pdf - Leadership II 2015 Flyer.pdf - Leadership III Flyer 2015.pdf: