Search
  • JOY A COLLURA

Page 9- These are my City of Prescott Public Records Requests- (descending order)(Jeff Archer)

Author- Joy A. Collura

Views expressed to "the public at largeand "of public concern" DISCLAIMER: Please fully read the front page of the website (link below) before reading any of the posts ( www.yarnellhillfirerevelations.com ) The authors and the blog are not responsible for misuse, reuse, recycled and cited and/or uncited copies of content within this blog by others. The content even though we are presenting it public if being reused must get written permission in doing so due to copyrighted material. Thank you. If you just came here with revenge and hate in your mind and heart, then click off to another site-


This blog is for people who want to learn not take the data to gossip and cause harm.

There may be images below watermarked with hidden trace so that I may know where the image was saved. All my posts must have written permission to use any content. Get your PRR or FOIA or ask permission by us. I gave the sources so you can ask for your own. Mine are non-commercial so remember that is for people not making a cent-

I do it for the Public at Large. No "made-for-profit" book like others.

This is the link you will keep coming back to as I will keep loading this section with the City of Prescott Public Records Requests ( PRRs ) and eventually break them into Part One, Two, etc. as they increase in volume size so the posts are kept reasonable in size.

7-31-20 5:22 PM I am just making a link to later come back then post 8 (Showing what I pulled) then this post 9 (Jeff Archer PRR).

Happy August! 8-1-20 10:08 AM

Now, let us see if they (COP) just "copied and pasted" the Troy emails (page 6) since he was named on so many of Troy's emails. For this PRR, I am going to run through it to see what we are looking at then see if any YHF stuff-

I will show the file folder and anything I feel is relevant I will post.

Since I was on last (10:08 AM) at 10:10 AM I got the blue screen of death as soon as I placed Jeff Archer's PRR thumb drive into my PC- it took this long (12:04 PM) to repair the PC back to a different time and date to get in to work on it, but now I am not liking this new thumb drive system.


I use to download right from their system. Now " all of a sudden" I have to pay for these thumb drives that I am wasting time on repairing my pc just to dig to what is on the thumb drive. Not good.


I may have to notify them what happened.

Also want to notice that Duane and Troy Steinbrink's PRR had less than 75 total but look "how many" Jeff Archer's came back ( to me that is odd):



























Wow, right? That is what we will be going over "live" right now...way more than Duane and Troy Steinbrink's PRR by far.

Let us begin with the first item and work our way down...okay. Quick "pause" (8-1-20 12:22 PM than back on)

Click on File Folder "0003_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - FirstRecipient_troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov - Subject_Staff Meeting Agenda - 11-03-2014" - and you will see "Planning Meeting Agenda 11-4-2014.pdf":







Click on "File Folder 0005_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey - FirstRecipient_Mills - Subject_Wildland Quals - 01-15-2018" and you will see "Wildland Quals.pdf":

Click on 0006_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - FirstRecipient_troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov - Subject_Staff Meeting Agenda - 01-12-2015 and you will see Planning Meeting Agenda 1-13-2015.pdf:

So far all I am getting from Planning Meetings is that we may possibly now identify "Jeff Archer" to City of Prescott Fire Station 71. I am gonna do like Duane and Troy's and skip "snippets" unless I see a need to show it. I will put the next in order with title and content but no "snippets" uness I find some want or need to-

0007_Sender_Wilson,Julie - FirstRecipient_amy.bonney@prescott-az.gov - Subject_FW_ Radio Designators - 04-05-2017 - 2017 Non-Apparatus Radio Designators.pdf

Current Radio Designations Chief Staff - Dennis Light - Future Assistant Chief - Ralph Lucas - Don Devendorf - Cory Moser - Scott Luedeman - Future Battalion Chief - Tony Sciacca Training - Jim Kennedy - Jeff Moffitt - Kevin Keith - Training Officer (Open) - Training Officer (Open) - Travis McElwee Community Risk Reduction Bret Lucas Dave Mecca Mike Ward

0008_Sender_Luedeman,Scott - FirstRecipient_troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov - Subject_Staff meeting minutes - 05-11-2018 - - Planning Meeting Minutes 5-8-2018.pdf

PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT PLANNING MEETING Date 05/08/18, Time 0815-0915 Location: Station 71 In Attendance Chief Light, Jaimie Sventek, Chief Lucas, Chief Devendorf, Chief Moser, Captain Keith, Chief Luedeman, Jared Haxton Meeting called to order at 0815 Chiefs Report: City Business We are searching for a building official because Randy Pluimer has left the city. Willy Black from sanitation has also left the city, but it is unsure what the plan is for a timeline on replacement. The budget meeting went good. The only significant change is the way ARFF is funded. The airport enterprise fund will pick up 50 percent and the general fund will pick up 50 Percent. The budget was approved as written except for the purchase of new radios. They will be pushed back a year. New Business: 1) ITS/Communications Issues Alpine Update A meeting with Chief Light, Chief Luedeman, Jaime Sventek, Julie Wilson, and Nate Keegan was held on April 25th. IT confirmed that the Alpine rollout should be no more than 6 weeks from that date. Chief Moser is requesting the IFSTA testing software be followed up on. We need to buy the software for firefighter and a test bank for Engineer and Captain. IT to follow up. Chief Lucas stated the heart saver tones are installed in all stations. He asked IT if it is possible to have them installed in the BC office. IT to follow up. Captain Keith Said there is a radio in the loft upstairs at station 74 that is always on. There is currently a make shift mute on the radio. IT will look into it and come up with a plan to fix it. Text paging and Active 911 are still giving limited information and sending multiple alerts to calls spread out over a long period of time. Chief Luedeman said that the paging information is being worked on. **Update after the meeting- multiple active alerts for the same call are a result of having ALWAYS checked in your settings under page groups.2) PRCC Updates Chief Moser said that engine companies will be rotating through dispatch in 3 hour blocks starting the end of May. This is being set up to give the engine companies a glimpse into the workings of dispatch. There were questions whether reporting CAD data is a violation of HIPPA. Chief Moser reported that there are no issues with sharing CAD data as far as HIPPA is concerned. 3) Building Safety Updates (Devendorf) Bringing a new building official in the next month to replace Randy Pluimer. Tom Guice is leaving in 6 months Fire inspections are lacking due to a lack of qualified inspectors. We are hoping that the new building inspector has fire inspection experience. 4) Partners Academy Neighbors at CAFMA had a successful event that was well received by the fire member’s families. We may try to do something similar with PFD family members sometime in the future. It is hoped that with all the newer personnel that HR could come in and offer some assistance on benefits and retirement information. This program helps spouses understand better what we do. This may be pushed to 2019 due to the amount of activities already planned for this year. 5) GMIHC 5-Year Memorial Planning Needs IAP being done by Morgan June 25th at 1000 will be a media preview of the Tribute Center. Devendorf to assist PIO June 28th at 1800 in the evening is a soft opening for the Tribute Center. This is for the family and fire affiliates only. June 29th is the Grand Opening of the Tribute Center at 1200 for the public. June 30th- Ceremony at the Pioneer Cemetery at 0900. At 1630 to 1700 there will be a remembrance down town on the court house. June 30th is a busy day with the parade, boot race, week 4 of citizen’s academy, and other events for the 4th weekend. More information will be forthcoming. 6) Haz Mat Meters on Engines er Recorder: Chief Luedeman Tom Guice is leaving in 6 months Fire inspections are lacking due to a lack of qualified inspectors. We are hoping that the new building inspector has fire inspection experience. 4) Partners Academy Neighbors at CAFMA had a successful event that was well received by the fire member’s families. We may try to do something similar with PFD family members sometime in the future. It is hoped that with all the newer personnel that HR could come in and offer some assistance on benefits and retirement information. This program helps spouses understand better what we do. This may be pushed to 2019 due to the amount of activities already planned for this year. 5) GMIHC 5-Year Memorial Planning Needs IAP being done by Morgan June 25th at 1000 will be a media preview of the Tribute Center. Devendorf to assist PIO June 28th at 1800 in the evening is a soft opening for the Tribute Center. This is for the family and fire affiliates only. June 29th is the Grand Opening of the Tribute Center at 1200 for the public. June 30th- Ceremony at the Pioneer Cemetery at 0900. At 1630 to 1700 there will be a remembrance down town on the court house. June 30th is a busy day with the parade, boot race, week 4 of citizen’s academy, and other events for the 4th weekend. More information will be forthcoming. 6) Haz Mat Meters on Engines We will not be putting multi gas meters on all the engines. We will be putting CO detectors on all of the engines in the future. Chief Lucas is working on this to come up with a plan. 7) EMS Week EMS week is May 21-27. A proclamation was read at the 5-8-18 council meeting. E71 crew and Battalion 1 attended. Chief Devendorf will be handling PIO. 8) Update on City of Prescott Academy The academy runs every Thursday from June 7 through July 5. BC’s please make sure your crews are ready for your dates The City of Prescott Academy is coming up on July 26. Conrad Jackson and chief Light will be presenting. After the presentations we will have 4 stations set up in the parking lot for groups to go through. The stations will be Special Ops, Hazmat, Fire Engine tour, and a Truck Company tour. 9) Press Release Development – Regional Airport The airport has asked to handle all PIO releases for incidents on the airport. If we have an event at the airport, all PIO releases will go through them. 10) Kudos. Open Forum Chief Light Chief Light asked that an engine company and B1 attend the proclamation reading at the city council meeting today. Chief Devendorf The Fuels Crew is at full strength. Collin Phipps has been promoted to a full time fuels management technician. 3 part time employees have been hired. They are Tucker Thein, Chance Mills, and Micah Joannes. Please introduce yourselves if you see them. Chief Moser There will be 2 interns working with Chief Moser in the near future. July will be the firefighter academy. The captain’s test is in September. The TECC instructor class is around the corner, and Chief Moser would like the Battalion Chiefs to attend if possible. There will be training to the crews after that. Chief Lucas Chief Lucas reported that he and the crews had a good run up north of Payton. The Type 1 with Johnstone, Archer, McCarty, and Winter did some great structure protection. Chief Luedeman The cars are removed from the training center. Morgan is working on the bus. There is a new car sitting at the training center. This is for the citizen’s academy. DO NOT CUT THIS CAR UP. Jaimie Sventek There will be some chairs stacked in station 71 bays in the near future. Kevin KeithKevin reported that we are seeing an increase of calls for trench work in the area. By law any trench work needs a rescue plan. The contractor is supposed to give notification to PRCC. Any trench permit lists a rescue plan. Most of the permits list the fire department as the rescue plan. Kevin is trying to get some competent person training up here to give us a better understanding of the process. There is diving going on at the Watson Lake Dam. There is no dive team locally. YCSO only has a recovery team. Like trench rescue, the fire department may be labeled as a rescue plan. Kevin is looking into options. **Update after the meeting- E74 crew took the boat out to see what was going on. The crews working there have their own rescue team, EMS, and a hyperbaric chamber on site and another one at their room. E74 stated that it is a very professional operation. Follow- Up Items 1) Community Paramedicine. We are still pushing forward. We are trying to figure out funding options. West Yavapai Guidance is trying to start a community medicine program. Theirs will be dedicated to substance abuse only. June 12 there will be a presentation at the council study session. 2) Building Safety Inspectors/Permit Techs – Ride a longs Tabled 3) Turnout Helmet Safety Haskell has reached out to the supplier. Should have next week 4) Citizen’s Fire Academy Discussed earlier 5) Garbage In/Garbage Out RMS Needs We have about a week for BC’s to ensure all reports are entered correctly. All reports need to be complete and accurate. FOLLOW UPS FOR NEXT MEETING Partner’s academy (Light) Active 911 and Text alerts (Luedeman) Trench and dive rescue procedures (Keith) Meeting adjourned at 0945. Facilitator: Chief Moser Recorder: Chief Luedeman.

0011_Sender_Light,Dennis - FirstRecipient_troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov - Subject_Wreath Laying June 30th - 06-30-2015:

0012_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey - FirstRecipient_Johnstone - Subject_ENGB - 01-15-2018 - same exact document in earlier one: "File Folder 0005_Sender_Archer,Jeffrey"

Navigate the story the way they want, right-


I revisit my history in truth- do you?


If you "control" the History and narrative - you "control" the future, eh?


The Dude Fire and other Fire Fatalities prove that.

Just to show how my PRRs seem to always have this 0012 times 2 folders then you won't see 009, etc- why do they always have duplicates- it does mess it up when asking for the attachments if they are missing. ???

0012_Sender_Light,Dennis - FirstRecipient_troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov - Subject_Fwd_ Hotshot 19 memorial WOD - 08-01-2017 -

0013_Sender_Sventek,Jaimie - FirstRecipient_marsha.collier@prescott-az.gov - Subject_Planning Meeting Minutes - 10-16-2015 - Planning Meeting Minutes 10-13-15.pdf:


PRESCOTT FIRE DEPARTMENT PLANNING MEETING Date 10-13-2015, Time 0815-0935 Location: Station 71 In Attendance: Chief Light, Chief Essex, Chief Devendorf, Chief Kriwer, Chief Lucas, Chief Moser, Jaimie Sventek, Captain Keith, Captain Wallace, and Captain Bauman. Recorder: Chief Light Chiefs Report: City Business: Most of the activity at city hall has revolved around the on-going budget discussion with Mayor and Council. Public Safety cuts seem to be under challenge from at least three council members, but there are some fiscal realities that could make some sort of cuts inevitable. New Business: 1) Upcoming Fundraisers A number of community fundraisers are in the works. These include, but are not limited to: Cancer Awareness/Wear Pink; Guns vs Hoses softball game to benefit the Champions for Children Foundation, and the Annual Men Who Cook Dinner event to benefit the Prescott Area Shelter Services (PASS). The association is seeking your support for the softball event and feel free to ask Chief Light about the other two events that he’s involved with. 2) Hazardous Materials Standard Operating Guideline Captain Wallace had sent out for review the recently re-worked SOG governing HM response. All senior staff was afforded the opportunity to provide comments and it was approved for publication and placement into the policy and procedure manual. All personnel are encouraged to review and comply. 3) Brown outs/Move-ups Extensive discussion surrounded the eventual potential for further browning out of stations should our personnel numbers be reduced. The approach for conducting such brownouts is still in the discussion phase, however if our numbers are reduced in any way it is highly likely they will occur. The BC’s will be taking this discussion to our line personnel. Frankly, there is no “good way” to accomplish service reductions when you don’t have the human resources to deliver a determined level of service. More on this may evolve after the next meeting with Mayor and Council on October 22nd. A meeting with BC Moser and Chief Light with our partner agencies of Central AZ Fire and Medical (authority of CYFD/CVFD) on October 28th. 4) Kudos. A vast array of Kudo’s have been received and were reviewed at the meeting. Those have since been distributed via email by Jaimie. Open Forum Public Safety Radio Spots: We are looking for some line folks to help out and record some upcoming PSA’s for broadcast on local media stations. These will be focused on seasonal community risk reduction campaigns. The idea is to allow the community the chance to hear a “different” voice aside from the “Chief’s”. Physicals: Chief Essex has been offering his due diligence to ensure our members receive comprehensive physicals to include the appropriate cancer screenings. He’s got a vendor determined and has worked to get the price down to one that is both affordable while ensuring all our benchmark needs are addressed. Those should be occurring very soon. Training: Many, many, many folks are not acquiring the necessary 20 hours per month of suppression training. This will be a focus to ensure compliance in the coming months so please offer some degree of interest in staying on top of this need. ARFF: A standardized effort for ensuring all engineers are qualified to operate in the ARFF environment is ongoing. This effort was codified last year and we are getting close to where we need to be, however there are still a few stragglers that need to complete some required training. This information is to be communicated to the BC’s and in turn they will work to gain compliance. EMS Refusals: ALL PATIENT ENCOUNTERS REQUIRE THE APPROPRIATE PAPERWORK COMPLETED. Enough said! Prophylaxis Needs: A brief discussion took place about the need for new hire and on-going prophylaxis testing for our current and new employees. Specifically we may have developed a gap in provision of TB and Hep B needs. The CDC is our source for being in compliance or not. This effort will be addressed in anticipation of ensuring we are in compliance with national standards. Meeting adjourned at 0935.

0014_Sender_McCarty,Pat - FirstRecipient_troy.steinbrink@prescott-az.gov - Subject_Granite Mountain Hotshots Memorial - 06-29-2018 - Rendering Presentation for Board.pdf


Copyright © 2018 Granite Mountain Hotshots Memorial Partnership All rights reserved. No part of this presentation may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the limited purposes of news reporting and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

0016_Sender_Microsoft Outlook - FirstRecipient_Archer,Jeffrey - Subject_Undeliverable_ Wildland Hose Testing - 11-19-2019 -Wildland Hose Testing.pdf